Out-of-School Time Program
Mercer Out-of-School Time Program
Seattle Parks and Recreation aims to bridge the gap between communities and school by creating programs that are culturally relevant and reflective of the community we serve.
The Mercer CLC offers the following programs:
“Quality afterschool programs provide safe, engaging and fun learning experiences to help children and youth develop their social, emotional, physical, cultural and academic skills.”
Register for After School Programming
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides families with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs. It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: doctor information, health insurance information, Student ID. To register, please follow these steps:
- Parent/guardians, register your student
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account and follow the process below.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Next click on the green Register Now .
- If you already have a FamilyID account, Click Log In . To find your program, search for Asa Mercer under the Programs tab.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
For assistance, you can contact 1 (800) 800-5583, or Jewels Jugum 206-252-8056.