Mercer Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA)
Welcome to the Mercer Middle School Parent-Teacher-Student-Association (PTSA)!
Please join us as we work together to support and advocate for our students and families. We welcome your voice and desire for the PTSA to reflect our school community!
We look forward to connecting with you!
- Sign up for PTSA emails
- Join the Mercer Supporters Facebook Group
- Contact the PTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect or get involved
2022-23 Mercer PTSA Calendar
PTSA Meetings: Usually the third Tuesday of the month, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (via Zoom for now)
- Tuesday Aug 16 — Board & Volunteer Working Meeting
- Tuesday Sept 20 – Community PTSA Meeting
- Tuesday Oct 18 – Board & Volunteer Working Meeting
- Tuesday Nov 15 – Community PTSA Meeting
- First Tues. Dec 6 (3rd Tues is during Winter Break) – Board & Volunteer Working Meeting
- Tuesday Jan 17 — Board & Volunteer Working Meeting
- First Tues. Feb 7 (3rd Tues is during Mid-Winter Break) – Board & Volunteer Working Meeting
- establish nominating committee for next year’s board
- Tuesday March 21 — Board & Volunteer Working Meeting
- Tuesday April 18 — Board & Volunteer Working Meeting (propose board candidates)
- Tuesday May 16 — Community PTSA Meeting (vote for next year’s board)
- Tuesday June 20 – Celebration / Transition Meeting for Board & Volunteers (last day of school is June 26)
Note: Maple PTSA meetings are currently the 2nd Tuesdays of the month.
- Principal PTSA Check Ins
- TBD (last year were Monthly first Fridays 8:15 – 8:45 am…could do this again?)
- Meeting locations
- Community Meetings – Zoom
- Working meetings – Zoom for now, with possible in person meetings later