New Beginnings Promoting Safety in Teen Dating
Posted: | Updated:
Join New Beginnings’ Social Change team and Mercer FEAT team for a Parent Workshop on Promoting Safety in Teen Dating and relationships! All Mercer caregivers are welcome. This workshop will be hosted virtually on Zoom.
Language support available in Chinese, Somali, Vietnamese, Spanish.
When: April 5 at 6:30 p.m.
Where: Join the Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 833 8978 2132
Please register at tinyurl.com/MercerParentsNB.
Topics discussed will include:
- What is a healthy relationship?
- What is teen dating violence?
- How can you support your teen?
- How can we prevent abuse?
- What resources are available?
Questions? Please email Meesh at firstname.lastname@example.org.