Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball
- A student-athlete may only participate in one sport per season.
- (e.g. An athlete MAY NOT participate in both soccer and ultimate in the Fall)
- Practices are held twice a week after school. All games will be on Saturdays at various location throughout Seattle.
- The exact schedule of each sports season will be updated as we approach the 2021-2022 school year. After which time further information about practices and games will be provided to the families.
During the sports season, all student-athletes will.
- Follow the expectations outlined by coaches.
- Complete weekly grade and citizenship checks with all teachers, with a ‘C’ or better in each class.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship and represent Mercer well.
In order to be eligible for initial Varsity Selection students must have all required forms as detailed below. Late registrations will place participants on the Junior Varsity team but will have opportunity to move up to Varsity during the season.
|Reminder Registration forms are valid for one school year only Physical forms valid for 24 consecutive months|
In order to participate in Mercer Athletics, participants must do/have the following:
- Complete and submit the Athletic Participation Forms on FamilyID
- A student-athlete must have Mandatory Athletic Insurance.
- If student has insurance, please provide the information when registering on FamilyID.com
- If insurance is needed, please enroll online at: https://www.myers-stevens.com/enrollment-page/
- Physical Examination and Clearance Form
- Must be signed and dated by the Doctor on the Seattle Public Schools Form
- Physical Forms are good for two years
- Physicals may be turned in by one of the following ways:
- Upload a copy on FamilyID when registering
- Submit a hard copy to main office
- Email a copy to the AD – email@example.com
- Fax to: 206-252-8001
- Please note that faxing may take up to 1 – 5 days to receive.
**A student-athlete MAY NOT participate on any Mercer Sports Team if any of the above information is missing or not current.
If you have any other questions regarding sports, please send an e-mail to Janet Bautista at: firstname.lastname@example.org.