Dear Mercer Families,
We are so excited to have students join us back on campus September 1, 2021! We are in the closing days of getting our campus, building and classrooms ready for students to learn and connect meaningfully with our community!
I want to share a few details to help in your planning and assure you more details will be available in the next couple of weeks.
School Supplies: Each Mercer student will be issued a laptop and carrying case in the first few weeks of the school year. Students will need to transport their laptop between school and home each day. In addition to a backpack or school bag we recommend the following supplies for students:
- Pencils with erasers (may use mechanical or wooden pencils, preferably #2 pencils)
- Pens (blue or black ink)
- Composition books (3 -4)
- College ruled notebook paper (150 sheets or more)
- 3 ring binder (1½ inches or larger; zipper binder with shoulder strap recommended)
- Subject dividers (to put in the binder)
- pocket folder to hold homework assignments
- Backpack or school bag to carry materials