Parent Teacher Conferences on Friday, November 18th
- Mercer will be hosting Parent Teacher Conferences on Friday, November 18th. This is a NO SCHOOL for students.
- 8:30am-2:20pm staff will be hosting 20-minute conferences for specific families. These families will receive a call or text to schedule their conference.
- 2:30pm-4:00pm All families are able to visit for the drop-in conference Arena. Throughout the Arena, families can find their students’ teachers and get a quick picture of what their student is like in classes. There will also be resources available from counselors, after school programs, and PTSA.
- Be on the look out for your child’s goal-setting worksheet by next week, November 18th. All students will be reflecting on their celebrations and areas for growth this year. This is a time for you to share the celebrations and areas for growth you have seen from your child as well!
- If you are joining us for the 2:30pm-4:00pm drop-in conference Arena, here are questions you may ask teachers:
- What is my child doing well? What could they work on?
- Is my child above grade-level, on track, or in need of support?
- How can I help with their learning at home?