As an international school we believe that students will:
- Know who they are and what role they play in their communities.
- Understand the impact they can make in our world.
- Understand global issues and emply academic skills and strategies in order to make a difference.
We support the international school program by providing:
- A rigorous academic program that aligns to Common Core State Standards.
- Continued language immersion opportunities in Spanish and Mandarin for students joining us from our international feeder school.
- 21st Centruy learning opportunities that develop global competence and include technology and STEM programs in science.